Student Professional Development Workshop
SPD WORKSHOPS provide undergraduate and masters level computer science students with the unique opportunity to receive coaching and development from Industry professionals.
- Target audience: underrepresented minority students (African-American, Hispanic and Native American) and students with disabilities.
- Networking with Industry representatives, who keynote sessions and serve as workshop panelists
- Learning best practices for preparing for the rigors of Industry recruitment
- Attending engaging workshop sessions on resume writing, interview skills, professionalism, networking
- Mock interviews and immediate feedback from Industry professionals to help you improve your skills.